    teh exams numbers please

    thanks

    lolo

    =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?=, Feb 22, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?= <> say
    in news::

    > Can some one tell me the different exams i have to take to upgrade my
    > mcse nt 4.0 to mcse 2000 and after to mcse 2003
    >
    > teh exams numbers please
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > lolo

    you can't do an upgrade exam from NT to 2000 anymore so just start off
    fresh.

    ....oh and check the @$#%^ website! MS has this handy-dandy website you
    can find all of that info on now...furrfu

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I'd Rather Be Assimilating -- Borg bumper sticker

    Neil, Feb 22, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil piffled away vaguely:

    > ...oh and check the @$#%^ website! MS has this handy-dandy website you
    > can find all of that info on now...furrfu

    Oooh. Aren't we a cranky pants today. ;)
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Feb 22, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in news:K8-
    :

    > Oooh. Aren't we a cranky pants today. ;)

    Pants? oh, crap...forgot those again...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Being married to a programmer is like having a cat. You talk to it, but
    you're never really sure if it hears you, much less comprehends what you
    say.

    Neil, Feb 22, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Oooh. Aren't we a cranky pants today. ;)
    >
    >Pants? oh, crap...forgot those again...

    calling all cars, calling all cars, strange man seen walking done
    twenty-secound street in his underwear, proceed with caution.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 22, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest