    willing to give me some recommendations on a good book or books for the
    exams that would be great!

    Thanks!
    GPL, Dec 6, 2003

  2. GPL

    Plain Guest

    Good idea to upgrade your skill!
    There are some good info on mcseworld.com, I think the
    links on exam 70-292 and 70-296 are:

    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?
    action=viewarticle&artid=19

    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?
    action=viewarticle&artid=27

    Good luck!

    Plain Jane

    exams to get my 2000
    >MCSE to 2003 MCSE. It will be an overall good refresher

    for me as well since
    >I have not taken an exam in almost 2 years and do only

    limited windows
    >networking in my office.
    >
    >If anyone that has already studied and taken the upgrade

    tests would be

    Plain , Dec 7, 2003

  3. GPL

    MCSE World Guest

    Yes inded, those are the links. Here they are again (hopefully they won't
    break this time):
    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?action=viewarticle&artid=19

    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?action=viewarticle&artid=27

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    "Plain " <> wrote in
    message news:029001c3bc6e$8254dd10$...

    MCSE World, Dec 8, 2003
  4. GPL

    MCSE World Guest

    I'd also recommend the Syngress study guides for both exams.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 9, 2003