    exams 70-553 and 70-554, does anyone know when the non-beta exam will be
    available and where I can find the books relating to the exams.

    Thanks,

    Buddy Home, Apr 29, 2006

  2. Well, the 547-549 exams are still 3 weeks away, and that would put the 551-4
    exams in a similar bracket (as they are dependent on 547-9).

    Books will be even longer. I suggest doing the exams using the 'free resit'
    option available through pearsonvue, and using MSDN2 to study.

    Hope this helps,

    Rob

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEZhcmxleQ==?=, May 2, 2006

  3. I heard they will be available end of May, but am not sure how reliable that
    was.

    I took both BETA exams to upgrade and have been posting my notes on my blog
    (www.mtelligent.com). I am almost done with Exam 70-553 and will be starting
    70-554 shortly thereafter.

    I should get the results around the same time they officially release it, so
    we'll know for sure soon enough.

    -David San Filippo
    MCSD.Net, MCDBA

    David San Filippo, May 2, 2006