    --
    Michael E
    --
    Michael Evangelista, Aug 12, 2005

  2. You've stumbled in to the 64-bit newsgroup by mistake -- you probably wanted
    to be in xp.general. But the short answer is: buy an "upgrade" copy of
    Windows XP and insert the CD into your drive while running Windows XP Home
    Edition. It will do an in place upgrade.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 12, 2005

  3. > You've stumbled in to the 64-bit newsgroup by mistake --

    oh... my bad.
    thanks for the reply, though.
    i am outta here.

    Michael Evangelista, Aug 12, 2005