    one of the front USB port becomes a 2.0 port.

    Can this be done?

    Thanks.
    Some One, Sep 5, 2005

  2. Some One

    LULU Guest

    Would this be of assistance to you?

    Lulu : )

    http://www.directron.com/installusb.html

    LULU, Sep 5, 2005

  3. Some One

    Some One Guest

    Thanks, Lulu.

    The page does present very detailed information. However, I
    learned in the Dell group that Dell uses its own wiring design.
    So I decide to give up my original plan. I'll use an extension
    cable for now, later I may go with a header unit.

    Thanks again for the help.

    Some One

    Some One, Sep 6, 2005