upgrade from msce 2000 to mcse 2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?bXJt?=, Dec 18, 2004.

  1. How many chances do I have to pass each one of the test (70-292/70-296) to
    upgrade from mcse 2000 to mcse 2003 ?

    =?Utf-8?B?bXJt?=, Dec 18, 2004

  2. On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:59:06 -0800, mrm
    <> declared in their epistle:

    >How many chances do I have to pass each one of the test (70-292/70-296) to
    >upgrade from mcse 2000 to mcse 2003 ?

    yup
    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)

    My Other Hero:
    Hartwell

    Hartwell

    You will not say a word! You will not speak unless spoken to! Do you ladies understand me?
    (Sir! Yes! Sir!).
    From this point forward you will eat, think and dream Windows Server 2003! Do you maggots understand?
    (Sir! Yes! Sir!)
    We are in a war, Gentlemen! The future of the free world depends on you people becoming Microsoft certified! You each will become a MCSE! Every time you see a router that isnt RRAS you will kill it! What are you going to do ladies?
    (Kill! Kill! Kill!).
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Dec 19, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bXJt?=

    julie Guest

    good luck. I failed 70-292 before passing it and i just
    barely passed 70-296. I think you can take it as many
    times as you can to pass but they recommend if you fail 3
    times, go the full route.

    Not to worry. These are the most difficult MS exams I've
    seen and I thought the upgrade from NT 4.0 was reasonably
    easy.

    julie, Dec 19, 2004