Upgrade from MCAD Web Developer to MCPD Windows Dev

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by frederik, Nov 8, 2006.

1. frederik

frederik

Hi all,

In 2003, I've successfully completed the exams to receive an MCAD certification. I've followed the Web Dev. traject, and I've completed these exams:
    070-315: Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual C#
    070-229: Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2000 Enterprise Edition
    070-320: Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and the Microsoft .NET Framework

Now, I'd like to upgrade to MCPD, which I can do by just taking one exam. However, recently, I'm more into Windows development instead of Web Development, and I'd like to take the exam:
    070-552: Upgrade MCAD to MCPD Windows Developer.

I wonder if this is a valid exam for me to upgrade to MCPD ? I've been looking around for a while on the MS site, and all I can find is that it is possible to upgrade from MCAD to MCPD, but they do not mention if i can upgrade from MCAD Web to MCPD Windows.

Anyone here who can shed a light on this ?
    thx.
    frederik, Nov 8, 2006
    1. Advertising