    ... was told there was free lifetime upgrade when I got my NT 4 MCSE. I
    got free upgrade to Windows 2000 MCSE in 2001. This time I don't see new
    certificate for 2003 MCSE. What should I do?

    Howard, Jan 24, 2005

  2. Howard

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Howard climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > ... was told there was free lifetime upgrade when I got my NT 4 MCSE.
    > got free upgrade to Windows 2000 MCSE in 2001. This time I don't see
    > new certificate for 2003 MCSE. What should I do?

    I'm certain it's just an oversight. E-mail and give
    them all a good laugh, too.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 24, 2005

  3. Howard

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Damn, I want that deal.......

    --
    Kendal Emery
    MCNGP #19

    Kendal Emery, Jan 24, 2005
  4. > ... was told there was free lifetime upgrade when I got my NT 4 MCSE.

    what else did mr hanky tell you?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 24, 2005
  5. Howard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Howard" <> say in news:uCrnw9kAFHA.3472
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > What should I do?

    pay like the rest of us?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com or not

    Neil, Jan 24, 2005
  6. Howard

    Howard Guest

    I passed the exams in 98. The cert has "Free Lifetime Upgrade or Money
    Back" printed on the back. Damn, I must ask for $$$ back.

    Howard, Jan 24, 2005
  7. Howard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Howard" <> say in news:e4$NOslAFHA.3264
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > The cert has "Free Lifetime Upgrade or Money
    > Back" printed on the back. Damn, I must ask for $$$ back.

    CRAP! mine has a stupid bar code, MCT2005, a UPC code and a part number
    on the back of my most recent one. I want a refund too....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com for a money back garuntee

    Neil, Jan 24, 2005
  8. Howard

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Howard climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > I passed the exams in 98. The cert has "Free Lifetime Upgrade or Money
    > Back" printed on the back. Damn, I must ask for $$$ back.

    Wanna buy a watch?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 24, 2005
  9. Mine too. Guess the real certifications have this alleged guarantee. That
    really sucks, I've spent years in this industry and worked my arse off just
    to find out that after adding countless letters before and after my name I
    may not be certified because I don't have anything more than a barcode and a
    part number on my certifications. DAMN! Wonder if Microsoft will honor all
    the certifications I've got? You know all the ones Bill Gates to the time to
    sign himself? LOL

    No really Upgrade or your money back? Did you get these from a box of Coco
    Puffs?
    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 25, 2005
  10. Howard

    catwalker63 Guest

    Strange. Mine has my name and certification in addition to the barcode and
    part number.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Jan 25, 2005
  11. Howard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > Strange. Mine has my name and certification in addition to the
    > barcode and part number.

    I thought the name didn't need mentioning...of course the $100 bill
    pasted to the back of the MCT certs was a nice touch, eh Rev?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Jan 25, 2005
  12. Howard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Wanna buy a watch?

    lemme guess...a Bolex?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com for a nice Plusar watch.

    Neil, Jan 25, 2005
  13. Yeah. I called Bill and thanked him personally!

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 25, 2005
  14. Howard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)" <Stephen Charles Rea (MCT)
    @discussions.microsoft.com> say in news:evzPVKpAFHA.3504
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Yeah. I called Bill and thanked him personally!

    I'll reiterate when he shows for dinner tomorrow...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com for Dinner with Bill

    Neil, Jan 25, 2005
  15. Howard

    Wayne Guest

    You trainer types are all the same! :)

    --

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Jan 25, 2005
  16. We are MCT resistance is futile...

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 25, 2005
  17. >> Wanna buy a watch?

    >lemme guess...a Bolex?

    sure, and it's a genuine Bolex hand made in N.Korea.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2005
  18. >> The cert has "Free Lifetime Upgrade or Money
    >> Back" printed on the back. Damn, I must ask for $$$ back.

    >CRAP! mine has a stupid bar code, MCT2005, a UPC code and a part number
    >on the back of my most recent one. I want a refund too....

    >I passed the exams in 98. The cert has "Free Lifetime Upgrade or Money
    >Back" printed on the back. Damn, I must ask for $$$ back.

    Howard's right, it states so right next to the part about 'ZERO
    percent interest changes will be incurred on purchases with the
    platinum charge card' and below the bit about 'the chicks are free'.

    You tools must have bought your certs from a different place than me
    and old Howard here, ha ha suckers!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2005
  19. Howard

    kpg Guest

    > We are MCT resistance is futile...

    Great. Another Borg.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2005
  20. Howard

    kpg Guest

    >>> Wanna buy a watch?
    >>
    >>lemme guess...a Bolex?

    > sure, and it's a genuine Bolex hand made in N.Korea.

    I hear those things are nuclear powered.

    kp "and radio active" g

    kpg, Jan 25, 2005