    core and elective exams for MCSE 2003?

    Cheers,
    Dan

    Dan, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Dan

    Somchai U. Guest

    No.

    If you fail, you can retake them until pass. As while as your have money to
    spend.

    Somchai.

    Somchai U., Sep 16, 2003

  3. Dan

    MCSE World Guest

    These exams are seperate from each other...take them per the standard MCP
    exam procedures.

    See my reviews of these exams here:
    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?action=viewarticle&artid=19

    and here: