    appreciate your opinions and personal choices. Anyone pursuing this
    now? I have done searches to find this info but haven't chosen the
    right words if similar posts exist. Thanks!
    mushu, Jan 8, 2004

  2. From
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/security/windowsserver2003.asp

    2 Candidates who hold MCSA or MCSE on Windows 2000 credentials may take Exam
    70-292 in place of Exams 70-290 and 70-291. In addition, candidates who hold
    an MCSE on Windows 2000 credential may take Exam 70-296 in place of Exams
    70-293 and 70-294.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 8, 2004

  3. mushu

    mushu Guest

    > 2 Candidates who hold MCSA or MCSE on Windows 2000 credentials may take Exam
    > 70-292 in place of Exams 70-290 and 70-291. In addition, candidates who hold
    > an MCSE on Windows 2000 credential may take Exam 70-296 in place of Exams
    > 70-293 and 70-294.

    I had seen the link but hadn't read the footnote - my bad. Sorry.
    Since I needed to have 70-210 to get MCSE 2000 that handles the Client
    OS requirement. 70-292 and 70-296 would handle the Networking System
    requirements. I would then just need to pursue the Security
    Specialization requirements. Thanks for the clarification.

    Has anyone done this and what are their opinions?
    mushu, Jan 9, 2004
  4. mushu

    Guest Guest

    You Mushu,we still have to qualify for the W2k3 Security
    specialization even though we are W2k Security
    specialization qualified by taking the 298 & 299 as we
    only get "double credit" for the 227.
    I dont' mind being dual security certified as becoming a
    massive "Cert Monsta" is Fun!!
    >Tom Helms [MSFT]

    confers no rights."Please
    >do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is

    for newsgroup
    >purposes only."
    >
    >"mushu" <> wrote in

    message