    Shammi Guest

    HI
    Please let me know how to upgrade my MCSE2000 to MCSE2003
    Shammi, May 7, 2004

  2. Shammi

    Simon Geary Guest

    Simon Geary, May 7, 2004

  3. Shammi

    harryph Guest

    schedule, take and pass 2 Microsoft exams, here's an idea
    go to the Microsoft website to found out more e.g. exams
    to take, yeah. Your telling us you havemcse2000 but you
    don't know how to find out exams to take, might be a wild
    guess but your a "BRAINBUMPER" here's another idea study
    the material stop using BRAINBUMPS. I have only taken and
    passed 70-210 and I would say I have learnt more and have
    more experience then you, well best of luck with it anyway

    harryph, May 7, 2004
  4. Shammi

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "harryph" <> wrote in message
    > schedule, take and pass 2 Microsoft exams, here's an idea
    > go to the Microsoft website to found out more e.g. exams
    > to take, yeah. Your telling us you havemcse2000 but you
    > don't know how to find out exams to take, might be a wild
    > guess but your a "BRAINBUMPER" here's another idea study
    > the material stop using BRAINBUMPS. I have only taken and
    > passed 70-210 and I would say I have learnt more and have
    > more experience then you, well best of luck with it anyway

    very chilling reply, harry. gave me goosedumps.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 7, 2004
  5. Shammi

    harryph Guest

    just haveing a bad day, was asked (told) that i am in
    charge of the security system (funnly enough isent working
    and i have no idea about it and am expected to get to
    work) so much for the 2 hour study i sighned for in my
    contract, so sorry for taking it out on this lad but, well
    i am proberly right to a certine degree about this him. i
    dont think im making much scence anymore

    harryph, May 7, 2004
  6. Shammi

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    just rebuild it from scratch and tell the bosses the last guy screwed it up
    beyomnd repair.

    :)

    "harryph" <> wrote in news:9cc801c43439
    $190e3c00$:

    > just haveing a bad day, was asked (told) that i am in
    > charge of the security system (funnly enough isent working
    > and i have no idea about it and am expected to get to
    > work) so much for the 2 hour study i sighned for in my
    > contract, so sorry for taking it out on this lad but, well
    > i am proberly right to a certine degree about this him. i
    > dont think im making much scence anymore

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/