    MAJDI Guest

    I am certified MCSE NT 4.0 to be certified MCSE 2008 ????? which exam are
    required
    MAJDI, Oct 25, 2008

  2. Majdi:
    First of all, there is no MCSE in Windows Server 2008. You would need to
    earn a MCTS or MCITP certification.
    Secondly, there are no upgrade paths available anymore for Windows NT. The
    upgrade exams to MCSE Windows 2000 and Windows 2003 have expired (are no
    longer available), although you may use some of your electives as electives
    to the Windows 2003 certification depending on what your electives are. (See
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/default.mspx)

    For information on the Windows Server 2008 certifications, see
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/windowsserver/2008/default.mspx

    There are still upgrade exams from 2003 to 2008, but not anything else.

    Best wishes in your certification studies.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Oct 30, 2008