    Rajkumar Guest

    what are the steps to slove the errors while converting
    the lower version applications to asp.net 1.1?

    Rajkumar, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Rajkumar

    Eric Guest

    Rajkumar wrote:

    > what are the steps to slove the errors while converting
    > the lower version applications to asp.net 1.1?

    Do you have any specific errors?

    There are many problems in making this migration...

    Eric

    Eric, Aug 24, 2004

  3. Rajkumar

    Eric Guest

    Eric wrote:

    > Rajkumar wrote:
    >
    > > what are the steps to slove the errors while converting
    > > the lower version applications to asp.net 1.1?

    > Do you have any specific errors?
    >
    > There are many problems in making this migration...
    >
    > Eric

    I'm sorry - I meant to say there are *NOT* many problems in making this
    migration. VS 2002 is mostly compatible with VS 2003.

    You can just open a VS 2002 project in VS 2003 and it will convert the
    project for you.

    There's only a few differences - mostly relating to security.

    Eric

    Eric, Aug 25, 2004