updating

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by nicola thomas, Jan 15, 2005.

  1. I cant seem to update my computer.what do I do?I cant save colours to
    600-800pixel either it wont let me save it.

    nicola thomas, Jan 15, 2005

  2. nicola thomas

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "nicola thomas" <> wrote in message
    news:csbcqj$jba$...
    |I cant seem to update my computer.what do I do?I cant save colours to
    | 600-800pixel either it wont let me save it.

    Start by explaining your problem more clearly. What update? What OS are you
    running? What do you mean "save colors" (pardon my US spellling <g>)?

    Toolman Tim, Jan 15, 2005

  3. nicola thomas

    Plato Guest

    nicola thomas wrote:

    > I cant seem to update my computer.what do I do?I cant save colours to
    > 600-800pixel either it wont let me save it.

    Sounds like you may have to find and download the newest video drivers
    for your system. OR possibly, just use your video drivers cd, [may be on
    the motherboard cd] to just reinstall them.

    Plato, Jan 15, 2005