    to load Win98SE and MSOffice 2000 or are there any special considerations to
    bear in mind?

    ---

    John M Carter, Nov 2, 2003

  2. John M Carter

    Arsiep Guest

    I have done this with IBM760 and 770 models many times. Just make sure you
    have the drivers for the various devices like sound, display adapter etc as
    there are many variations as well as the utilities programs. I used the IBM
    Thinkpad website to download everything first and it went OK. If you are
    updating from a CD make sure that your boot disk enables the CD drive or
    you'll be stuffed.

    Arsiep

    Arsiep, Nov 5, 2003