    reserved. Replies may be sent. Yellow submarine is a Registered Trademark of
    the Georgeston Inc, LTDT.
    Email: dewman200xATearthinkDOTnet.
    yellow submarine©, Oct 3, 2003

  2. yellow submarine©

    Dewman Guest

    Here is what I missed while I was out:
    > I have a question on how to get Sim City 3000 to use the saved files
    > on the C drive instead of the D:\ drive. please reply to the group.

    that is something I want to know

    Dewman, Oct 3, 2003

  3. yellow submarine©

    Budweiser Guest

    read earlier post
    RTFM
    specify where you want to keep them----do not just click ok

    "yellow submarine©" < want no spam> wrote
    in message news:GVjfb.17935$...

    Budweiser, Oct 3, 2003
  4. yellow submarine©

    Budweiser Guest

    do not take this the wrong way--i am wondering if you have ever used or know
    google
    your advice is not that clever--verging on infantile
    if you used the help files that are provided with the relavant software(i.e
    RTFM) all of your questions will be answered
    stop loading the cd's that came with your new pc and let it work unhindered
    read and learn from your manuals when you have a question look it up on
    (kids)jeeves or if you are able google
    it is all out there!!
    come back with well structured serious questions and you may find the folks
    here will try to help
    this comment is made after reading your recent posts--my machine will not
    work or i can not do this etc----jeez the goverment even offers free
    training- infact you can do nvq for nothing if you wish to seek out relevant
    training sources

    read and learn
    budweiser

    Budweiser, Oct 3, 2003
  5. yellow submarine©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Budweiser said:

    > do not take this the wrong way--i am wondering if you have ever used or know
    > google
    > your advice is not that clever--verging on infantile

    I think the fact that he plays with Sim City sums him up ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Oct 3, 2003
  6. yellow submarine©

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Brian H¹© tried to scribble ...

    > Budweiser said:
    >
    >> do not take this the wrong way--i am wondering if you have ever used
    >> or know google
    >> your advice is not that clever--verging on infantile

    > I think the fact that he plays with Sim City sums him up ;-)

    My sons play with Sim City ... They _are_ only 8 and 11 years old though ..
    ;)

    <BEG>

    --
    Our old car for Auction http://tinyurl.com/osdj