    accounts. I'm using windows xp to access newsgroups in outlook express 6.

    For some reason it's now taken to updating the email accounts only. How can
    I switch on the function to update the newsgroups as well please? thanks.
    JWBH, May 23, 2007

  2. JWBH

    Ron Sommer Guest

    Tools, Accounts, News tab, Properties, check Include this account......
    --
    Ronald Sommer

    "JWBH" <> wrote in message
    : when the send/receive function operates in my outlook express, it
    : synchronises with the newsgroups I subscribe to as well as to my email
    : accounts. I'm using windows xp to access newsgroups in outlook express 6.
    :
    Ron Sommer, May 23, 2007

  3. JWBH

    JWBH Guest

    "Ron Sommer" <> wrote in message
    > Tools, Accounts, News tab, Properties, check Include this account......
    > --
    > Ronald Sommer
    >
    > "JWBH" <> wrote in message
    > : when the send/receive function operates in my outlook express, it
    > : synchronises with the newsgroups I subscribe to as well as to my email
    > : accounts. I'm using windows xp to access newsgroups in outlook express
    > 6.
    > :
    > : For some reason it's now taken to updating the email accounts only. How
    > can
    > : I switch on the function to update the newsgroups as well please?
    > thanks.

    Thanks. But these boxes for 'include this account' are all ticked already.
    Grateful for any other suggestions please.
    JWBH, May 23, 2007
  4. JWBH

    mikey Guest

    make sure for each news group under its right click there is a synchronization setting applied.

    mikey, May 23, 2007
  5. "mikey" <> wrote in

    --

    "Non calor sed umor est qui nobis incommodat!"
    Bucky Breeder, May 23, 2007
  6. JWBH

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 23 May 2007 08:25:08 -0500, "mikey" <>
    wrote:

    >------=_NextPart_000_038C_01C79D13.DFBA3390

    Please disable HTML posting.
    Evan Platt, May 23, 2007