    3. Is there any way to check my status online? I have the
    MCP ID.

    Thx!

    Hendri Soemijarsih, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Hendri Soemijarsih

    Neil Guest

    "Hendri Soemijarsih" <> wrote in news:6a9001c42ed3
    $8fba87c0$:

    > Hey guys,
    >
    > I got my MCSE back in 1997 before I came to the U.S. to
    > continue my study.

    what was that NT4, NT3.51?

    > I have a couple questions to ask, which are:
    > 1. how long is the expriration time for a MCSE?

    MCSE NT 4 does not expire. My transcript still lists me as being an MCSE
    from x date but does not list the fact that was on NT 3.51. There is a
    separate line item for MCSE on NT 4

    > 2. Do I have to retake all the tests that I have taken in
    > order to be certified again?

    no but an employer will probably want you to get your MCSE on 2k or 2k3

    > 3. Is there any way to check my status online? I have the
    > MCP ID.

    https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp

    you will need to set up your passport account...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 30, 2004

  3. Hendri Soemijarsih

    Guest Guest

    Whoah! Thx for the fast reply!

    It was NT 4.0.

    I will check the status on the web.
    Again, Thx!

    Guest, Apr 30, 2004
  4. Hendri Soemijarsih

    Neil Guest

    <> wrote in news:6ad101c42ed9$92b653e0
    $:

    > Whoah! Thx for the fast reply!
    >
    > It was NT 4.0.
    >
    > I will check the status on the web.
    > Again, Thx!

    no prob. for additional info send e-mail direct to ms at

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 30, 2004