    thanks in advance for any idea, thought...info...

    nice time
    Roman

    Roman Cernovsky, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Roman Cernovsky

    chris kirk Guest

    i have not done it yet but it only requires one test.
    70-292. it just upgrades you to MCSA 2003 to prove you
    have the skills to work with 2003.
    here is the website for requirements:
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/

    hope this helps
    chris k

    I'd like to try it

    chris kirk, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Roman Cernovsky

    booby orr Guest

    don't you need 2 exams to upgrade?

    booby orr, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Only 70-292 to upgrade from MCSA 2000 to MCSA 2003. To upgrade from MCSE
    2000 to MCSE 2003, you need both 70-292 and 70-296 upgrade tests.

    --
    Tom Helms

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jul 30, 2003
  5. Roman Cernovsky

    chris kirk Guest

    I was planning to do both myself to upgrade MCSE (which i
    almost have i have MCSA right now) except one thing.... i
    am finishing up my MCSA: security on 2k and as i
    understand there will be a separate upgrade to 2k3 just
    for security is that true Tom??? or will it use the same
    70-292 and 70-296?
    chris k

    properly.

    chris kirk, Jul 30, 2003
  6. The requirements for MCSA/MCSE: security on windows 2003 have not been
    determined yet, so there's no info I can give you on that question. Maybe,
    Andy or David can give us a date when the requirements will be published.

    --
    Tom Helms

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jul 30, 2003
  7. Roman Cernovsky

    Chris kirk Guest

    ok, that's cool
    I will check MS website and this board later to see.
    chris k

    confers no rights.
    >"Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This

    alias is for

    Chris kirk, Jul 31, 2003