    the new validation key without having to reinstall.

    Can anyone supply a procedure to do this?

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RlcGhlbiBHbG9vcg==?=, Oct 15, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U3RlcGhlbiBHbG9vcg==?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Don't think you can.
    You can stick your new CD in and upgrade, so you won't lose settings /
    applications.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Oct 15, 2006

  3. If this is the case then this will be OK - thanks for the reply

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RlcGhlbiBHbG9vcg==?=, Oct 15, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U3RlcGhlbiBHbG9vcg==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    The best way if the trial hasn't expired it to insert the CD, select install
    and after accepting the license do a repair. You will have to reapply the
    Microsoft updates but all else should be okay.

    John Barnes, Oct 15, 2006
  5. Covered in my blog post here:
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64/archive/2006/06/05/99480.aspx

    With full details. Don't wait till the trial expires, you options are
    definitely less satisfactory, though you can still do it.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 15, 2006