    I am running XP, and have been told to update browser. How do I do this
    please?

    John

    John, Sep 11, 2003

  2. John

    you suck Guest

    what browser are you using? I E 6 is now available free of charge if you are
    using explorer.

    you suck, Sep 11, 2003

  3. John

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Sep 11, 2003
  4. John

    Ed Guest

    A good place to start is http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

    Ed, Sep 11, 2003
  5. John

    trout Guest

    John wrote:

    > I am running XP, and have been told to update browser. How do I do
    > this please?
    >
    > John

    Who told you to update your browser?
    --
    "Just wondering if it was a banner ad, or a voice in your head, etc...."

    trout, Sep 12, 2003