    can I do something when rowupdating gets fired and if so, can you give me some code to look at.

    I'm pretty new at this.

    thanks

    ropio, Jul 17, 2006

  2. ropio

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    To let us aid you more. Please specific the language in which you are using.
    The actual Use for it (sometimes theirs way around it)

    Also include information as to Which Database format..

    As all i can see from your writing is that it has a link to Basic in particluar VB...

    unholy, Jul 18, 2006

  3. ropio

    ropio

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    Thanks for your response. I found something on this site that helped me alot.

    Next time, I'll give more info

    ropio, Jul 18, 2006
  4. ropio

    unholy