    --
    PL/I for OpenVMS
    www.kednos.com
    Tom Linden, Sep 17, 2007

  2. Tom Linden

    Tom Linden Guest

    Transfer Firmware: Updating 2620 & 2924 FW

    On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:33:42 -0700, Tom Linden <> wrote:

    > Is it possible without Cisco maintenance contract? If so how?

    Maybe wasn't to clear first time,

    Is it possible to transfer the Firmware from one router to another both
    inhouse?
    I have one with 12.0 and another with 12.3

    --
    PL/I for OpenVMS
    www.kednos.com
    Tom Linden, Sep 18, 2007

  3. Tom Linden

    pierre Guest

    Re: Transfer Firmware: Updating 2620 & 2924 FW

    oups ...
    op.tyuuvx06hv4qyg@murphus...

    pierre, May 9, 2008