    P. head. Scottish & Newcastle drinkers times

    'more dust than in a Hollywood toilet'
    A. Star. cocaine fanciers gazette

    Betty Swallocks, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Betty Swallocks

    Harry Da Hat Guest

    On 19-Nov-2003, "Betty Swallocks" <> wrote:

    > Come & see how one mans obsessive crusade with the SD-9 has turned into a
    > newsgroup farce.

    Hehehehehe!!! Love it!

    Harry

    --

    Fuji Cameras Make The Best Pets!!!!!!!!!!

    mailto:

    Harry Da Hat, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Betty Swallocks

    Harry Da Hat Guest

    On 19-Nov-2003, "Harry Da Hat" <> wrote:

    > On 19-Nov-2003, "Betty Swallocks" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Come & see how one mans obsessive crusade with the SD-9 has turned into
    > > newsgroup farce.

    The images are great!!!!! How predd icatable.

    Harry

    Harry Da Hat, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Betty Swallocks

    Mark Herring Guest

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:03:43 -0000, "Betty Swallocks"
    <> wrote:

    >Come & see how one mans obsessive crusade with the SD-9 has turned into a
    >newsgroup farce.
    >
    >Features: jaggies, purple/green noise, fringing, dust, stuck pixels and
    >more......
    >
    >http://www.pbase.com/bettyswallocks/preddicaments

    Betty;

    See my post: "Foveon Fringing"

    Do you know where to get the info on the device architecture? I think
    we are seeing different aliasing signatures in every color, plus some
    other really "interesting" artifact so the basic layout. My hunch is
    they may be incurable.
    **************************
    Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".

    Mark Herring, Nov 19, 2003
  5. Betty Swallocks

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: "Betty Swallocks"

    >Come & see how one mans obsessive crusade with the SD-9 has turned into a
    >newsgroup farce.
    >
    >Features: jaggies, purple/green noise, fringing, dust, stuck pixels and
    >more......
    >
    >http://www.pbase.com/bettyswallocks/preddicaments

    Man that thing can't even take a decent picture, can it?
    Hey, but at least it's 14 MP!

    Annika1980, Nov 19, 2003
  6. Betty Swallocks

    Phil Guest

    Truly a camera which "does it all" :)

    Phil, Nov 19, 2003
  7. Betty Swallocks

    Darrell Guest

    I love the fringing, it reminds me of toy binoculars. But is that caused by
    the Foveon CCD, or by the fact George can only use Sigma lenses???

    Darrell, Nov 19, 2003