Updated MultiBoot HowTo

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 22, 2005.

  1. Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 22, 2005

  2. Much needed and appreciated as a link for this frequently occurring issue on
    this ng. :)

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 22, 2005

  3. Thanks Charlie, I just seeded to my MSN Space, Extended64 and ActiveWin. :)
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Dec 22, 2005
  4. It does seem to come up a bit here, doesn't it. Now I'm going to have to
    redo it for Vista pretty soon, I suspect.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 23, 2005
  5. Oh yeah! It is a different animal indeed. When the first installation of
    Vista succeeds, all is well. When it doesn't, the failed installs are
    baffling to deal with.

    >>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 23, 2005