    Outlook for Monday
    Rain continuing southwards. Sunny spells to north, showers northeast.

    Text issued at: 1200 15 May

    neville, May 15, 2005

  2. neville

    Tab Guest

    what has that go to do with 24 hour helpdesk

    Tab, May 15, 2005

  3. Tab wrote:
    > what has that go to do with 24 hour helpdesk

    Look Bozo, most regs to this group never see the posts from this
    unemployed comedian unless someone responds. So ...

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 15, 2005
  4. neville

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 15 May 2005 17:14:52 +0000 (UTC), "Tab"
    <> wrote:

    >what has that go to do with 24 hour helpdesk
    >"neville" <> wrote in message

    >> Today
    >> Much of England and Wales dry, sunny spells, but cloudier in north. Patchy
    >> rain parts southwest England. Some sunshine Scotland and Northern Ireland
    >> but cloudier northern coasts with patchy rain.
    >>
    >> Tonight
    >> Rain spreading south across Scotland, Northern Ireland, northern parts
    >> England and Wales. Dry further south, clear spells, local ground frost.
    >>
    >> Outlook for Monday
    >> Rain continuing southwards. Sunny spells to north, showers northeast.
    >>
    >> Text issued at: 1200 15 May

    You obviously don't know Neville, he is full of all sorts of
    information. Nos a lot about compooters too. Hang around and yew will
    see just what he has to offer. Almost as good as Kaditch man.

    joevan, May 15, 2005
  5. neville

    TJ Guest

    joevan <> wrote:

    [top-post, bottom post, fucked-up mess restored to oder]

    > On Sun, 15 May 2005 17:14:52 +0000 (UTC), "Tab"
    > <> wrote:

    >> "neville" <> wrote in message

    >>> Scotland.
    >>>
    >>> Today
    >>> Much of England and Wales dry, sunny spells, but cloudier in north.
    >>> Patchy rain parts southwest England. Some sunshine Scotland and
    >>> Northern Ireland but cloudier northern coasts with patchy rain.
    >>>
    >>> Tonight
    >>> Rain spreading south across Scotland, Northern Ireland, northern
    >>> parts England and Wales. Dry further south, clear spells, local
    >>> ground frost.
    >>>
    >>> Outlook for Monday
    >>> Rain continuing southwards. Sunny spells to north, showers
    >>> northeast.
    >>>
    >>> Text issued at: 1200 15 May

    >> what has that go to do with 24 hour helpdesk

    > You obviously don't know Neville, he is full of all sorts of
    > information. Nos a lot about compooters too. Hang around and yew will
    > see just what he has to offer. Almost as good as Kaditch man.

    And *you* obviously don't know K-man. That pickled-dick, roo-fucker has
    probably forgotten more than the lot of you could ever hope to learn.

    But you're all so taken aback by the style of the content, that you can't
    even bring yourselves to actually *READ* the posts.

    More often than not, the solution is *in* a K-man reply, providing the
    question was asked in earnest, and the answer isn't blatantly obvious.

    You all can keep K-man plonked if ya want. Too friggin' bad for you if ya
    do, though.

    As for me? I'll keep reading and learning.

    --
    "The ****-Up fairy doesn't just randomly visit people."
    {Wheat Muncher tells it like it is in 24hour.support.helpdesk.}

    TJ, May 15, 2005
  6. neville

    John Holmes Guest

    "TJ" <> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > joevan <> wrote:
    >
    > [top-post, bottom post, fucked-up mess restored to oder]
    >
    >> On Sun, 15 May 2005 17:14:52 +0000 (UTC), "Tab"
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> "neville" <> wrote in message

    >>> what has that go to do with 24 hour helpdesk

    >> You obviously don't know Neville, he is full of all sorts of
    >> information. Nos a lot about compooters too. Hang around and yew will
    >> see just what he has to offer. Almost as good as Kaditch man.

    > And *you* obviously don't know K-man. That pickled-dick, roo-fucker
    > has probably forgotten more than the lot of you could ever hope to
    > learn.
    >
    > But you're all so taken aback by the style of the content, that you
    > can't even bring yourselves to actually *READ* the posts.
    >
    > More often than not, the solution is *in* a K-man reply, providing the
    > question was asked in earnest, and the answer isn't blatantly obvious.
    >
    > You all can keep K-man plonked if ya want. Too friggin' bad for you
    > if ya do, though.
    >
    > As for me? I'll keep reading and learning.

    I agree with this poast.

    --
    Your mother was a clueless belly dancer who guzzled Budweiser in an
    inflatable dingy.

    John Holmes, May 15, 2005
  7. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    John Holmes wrote:
    > "TJ" <> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >>joevan <> wrote:
    >>
    >>[top-post, bottom post, fucked-up mess restored to oder]

    >>>You obviously don't know Neville, he is full of all sorts of
    >>>information. Nos a lot about compooters too. Hang around and yew will
    >>>see just what he has to offer. Almost as good as Kaditch man.

    >>And *you* obviously don't know K-man. That pickled-dick, roo-fucker
    >>has probably forgotten more than the lot of you could ever hope to
    >>learn.
    >>
    >>But you're all so taken aback by the style of the content, that you
    >>can't even bring yourselves to actually *READ* the posts.
    >>
    >>More often than not, the solution is *in* a K-man reply, providing the
    >>question was asked in earnest, and the answer isn't blatantly obvious.
    >>
    >>You all can keep K-man plonked if ya want. Too friggin' bad for you
    >>if ya do, though.
    >>
    >>As for me? I'll keep reading and learning.
    >>

    > I agree with this poast.

    And Amen And Amen

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, May 15, 2005
  8. neville

    John Holmes Guest

    "Tab" <> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > what has that go to do with 24 hour helpdesk

    Nothing. But it's useful information supplied by a reg here.

    --
    Your mother was a stupid jerk who worshipped cheese on board Jumbo Jets.

    John Holmes, May 15, 2005
  9. neville

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 15 May 2005 14:11:38 -0400, "TJ" <> wrote:

    >joevan <> wrote:
    >
    >[top-post, bottom post, fucked-up mess restored to oder]
    >
    >> On Sun, 15 May 2005 17:14:52 +0000 (UTC), "Tab"
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> "neville" <> wrote in message

    >>> what has that go to do with 24 hour helpdesk

    >> You obviously don't know Neville, he is full of all sorts of
    >> information. Nos a lot about compooters too. Hang around and yew will
    >> see just what he has to offer. Almost as good as Kaditch man.

    >And *you* obviously don't know K-man. That pickled-dick, roo-fucker has
    >probably forgotten more than the lot of you could ever hope to learn.
    >
    >But you're all so taken aback by the style of the content, that you can't
    >even bring yourselves to actually *READ* the posts.
    >
    >More often than not, the solution is *in* a K-man reply, providing the
    >question was asked in earnest, and the answer isn't blatantly obvious.
    >
    >You all can keep K-man plonked if ya want. Too friggin' bad for you if ya
    >do, though.
    >
    >As for me? I'll keep reading and learning.

    Hey fartsa pickle dick or whatever, I know about his online page. I
    have been there and used it. If yew think I am not able to know the
    difference from trolling and intelligent posting then blow me away.
    goodbye

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, May 15, 2005