Update your Digitaly camera

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Hasipups, Aug 18, 2007.

  1. Hasipups

    Hasipups Guest

    Hasipups, Aug 18, 2007

  2. Hasipups

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Paul Heslop, Aug 18, 2007

  3. Hasipups

    SteveQuorin Guest

    On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:05:27 -0700, Hasipups wrote:

    What's a digitaly camera? One that you buy in Italy?

    Now I'm upset, I don't have one to update. All I have are the usual digital
    kinds. :-(

    SteveQuorin, Aug 18, 2007
  4. Hasipups

    Paul Heslop Guest

    SteveQuorin wrote:

    > On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:05:27 -0700, Hasipups wrote:
    >
    > What's a digitaly camera? One that you buy in Italy?
    >
    > Now I'm upset, I don't have one to update. All I have are the usual digital
    > kinds. :-(

    you'll just have to buy one when he spams the group next time...
    except I don't think there's even a slight link between cameras of any
    sort and his posts :O)

    --
    Paul (We won't die of devotion)
    Stop and Look