    things exactly.

    Thanks,

    Scott

    spayer, Nov 20, 2003

  2. spayer

    MCSE World Guest

    Search on slipstreaming. Basically you take the CD contents and copy them
    to your hard drive, expand the to the HD, merge the files and copy the
    result back to CD. If you atre looking to include hotfixes as well, then
    you will need to perform additional steps as well.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 20, 2003

  3. spayer

    cadman Guest

    http://www.techvideos.net/ms_labs/slipstreaming_w2k_xp.pdf

    cadman, Nov 20, 2003
  4. spayer

    spayer Guest

    Thanks, I figured it out and the disk works well. Does
    anyone know if the latest version of Easy CD Creator will
    create a bootable disk so I can use that application for
    creating a Win2k and WinXP installation disk with the
    latest service pack?

    Thanks

    spayer, Nov 21, 2003