    Ash Ridley Guest

    Is it possible to install the time limited x64 trial and then upgrade that
    install to the full version using an MSDN copy with volume licence key?
    Ash Ridley, Jul 6, 2005

  2. MSDN media doesn't use the same keys as OEM and Volume license customers.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://www.msmvps.com/xperts64/

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 6, 2005

  3. Ash Ridley

    Ash Ridley Guest

    Yeah sorry I didnt explain that very well

    I work for a reseller who has MSDN, and since this allows us to install more
    than once I referred to is as a volume key (perhaps I should have called it
    something else)

    That said, does anyone know if this will upgrade the trial version?

    Ash Ridley, Jul 6, 2005
  4. Yes, MSDN and Volume License versions of XP x64, can upgrade the trial of XP
    Pro x64.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 6, 2005
  5. Ash;
    Andre answered your question, but verify you are following the licensing for
    MSDN.
    MSDN allows multiple installations but the single MSDN license is only for
    one person.
    Multiple installations do not allow for multiple users.
    Read the Master EULA for further details.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Jul 6, 2005
  6. Ash Ridley

    Ash Ridley Guest

    Thanks guys

    Ash Ridley, Jul 7, 2005
  7. You are welcome. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 7, 2005