update problems

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by michael james, Dec 9, 2004.

  1. Dear sir/madam,
    Having problems with trigold update. On clicking on icon message :
    Error 3343
    Database could not be found.
    We have followed the online tips, fixed the exe file, but are still unable
    to update online.
    Aside from this we appear to be experiencing registration problems, as
    username and password appear not to be recognised.

    We think old username was mJames
    password was edward
    date 230403
    mothers maiden name Joseph

    mccb no: 5674369 FSA no 302777

    Name Michael James
    Equios Ltd
    Centre for Advanced industry
    Royal Quays
    North Shields
    NE29 6DE

    Please contct ASAP as I am unable to see any of my clients until I sort this
    out on 01670 786060
    or Email
    michael james, Dec 9, 2004

  2. michael james

    Scrote Guest

    michael james wrote:
    >> Dear sir/madam,

    Phoned a explained how clever he has been to his wife.
    --
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman
    that even a bargain costs money. -- Edgar Watson Howe
    Scrote, Dec 9, 2004

  3. michael james

    Brian Guest

    "Scrote" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > michael james wrote:
    > >> Dear sir/madam,

    > Phoned a explained how clever he has been to his wife.

    poor bloke. wouldn't like to be in his shoes when she gets hold of him!!

    Brian, Dec 9, 2004
  4. michael james

    Steve Guest

    "michael james" <> wrote in message
    > Dear sir/madam,
    > Having problems with trigold update. On clicking on icon message :
    > Error 3343
    > Database could not be found.
    > We have followed the online tips, fixed the exe file, but are still
    > unable
    > to update online.
    > Aside from this we appear to be experiencing registration problems, as
    > username and password appear not to be recognised.
    >
    > We think old username was mJames
    > password was edward
    > date 230403
    > mothers maiden name Joseph
    >
    > mccb no: 5674369 FSA no 302777
    >
    > Name Michael James
    > Equios Ltd
    > Centre for Advanced industry
    > Royal Quays
    > North Shields
    > NE29 6DE
    >
    > Please contct ASAP as I am unable to see any of my clients until I
    > sort this
    > out on 01670 786060
    > or Email

    Idiot!
    Steve, Dec 9, 2004
  5. michael james

    Plato Guest

    Scrote wrote:

    > One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman
    > that even a bargain costs money. -- Edgar Watson Howe

    I have an attic full of bargains.
    Plato, Dec 9, 2004
  6. michael james

    trout Guest

    Steve wrote:

    > "michael james" <> wrote in message
    >> Dear sir/madam,

    [snip]

    > Idiot!

    And re-posting all that makes *you* a genius?
    --
    "How very helpful."
    trout, Dec 9, 2004