    Nowhere Guest

    Just 'updated' Easy Cleaner. It then said uninstall previous version and
    then install new one... But where has the new install program gone?
    Nowhere, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Nowhere, <>, the sawn-off, amateurish hairdresser,
    and hay and forage merchant, heaved:

    Karmacandra Thimanniya, Feb 25, 2005

  3. Nowhere

    PuppyKatt Guest

    "Nowhere" <> wrote in message
    > Just 'updated' Easy Cleaner. It then said uninstall previous version and
    > then install new one... But where has the new install program gone?

    Unless you have a file folder specifically for setup files, as I do, check
    the temp files. Do a search for the new one; it will show you where the
    download was put.
    PuppyKatt, Feb 26, 2005
  4. Nowhere

    samuel Guest

    "Nowhere" <> wrote in

    > Just 'updated' Easy Cleaner. It then said uninstall previous
    > version and then install new one... But where has the new
    > install program gone?

    did you update then uninstall ?

    easy cleaner is not in your startup programs ?

    reinstall
    samuel, Feb 26, 2005