    ..net framework it fails to install. All other update are OK. Is there a
    common fault with these files, please.

    Thanks D.......
    Dutchman, May 25, 2009

  2. Dutchman

    rf Guest

    Dutchman wrote:
    > Every time I get a Windows update that has any file to do with
    > Microsoft .net framework it fails to install. All other update are
    > OK. Is there a common fault with these files, please.

    What happened when you asked microsoft?
    rf, May 25, 2009

  3. Dutchman

    chuckcar Guest

    "Dutchman" <> wrote in

    > Every time I get a Windows update that has any file to do with Microsoft
    > .net framework it fails to install. All other update are OK. Is there
    > a common fault with these files, please.

    Have you *installed* .net from microsoft's website? And if so what were
    the messages you got then (if any).

    Have you installed Java from sun microsystems? Same 2nd question as above
    repeated

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, May 25, 2009