Update on 20% discount for Microsoft Exams from Prometric

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Trainer, Oct 18, 2005.

  1. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    Just wanted to take a moment to tell you that over 330 people to date have
    benefited from the 20% discount program from Prometric and it's going
    strong. I'd also like to thank the "regulars" in this NG for understanding
    my position on wanting to help people save money on their exams. For
    example, my students were very thankful that they could save over $200 on
    their exams after spending thousands of dollars on training. For those that
    don't know, you can save 20% on your exam fee on Microsoft exams when
    testing at a Prometric test center. This is a global offer and a contest
    Prometric is sponsoring for MCTs to help generate more interest and sales.
    Thank you all once again and if you need codes just email me the number of
    exams you will take before January 31, 2006 and I will send them to you.

    I was corrected early on that this could be considered spam, you will not
    have your email saved or sold and you will not receive anything other than
    what you ask for. Thank you and best of luck to everyone on their Microsoft
    tracks.

    Have a fantastic day.

    Trainer, Oct 18, 2005

  2. Trainer

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I'd also like to thank the "regulars" in this NG for understanding
    >my position on wanting to help people save money on their exams.

    Can you save me money transatlantic flights?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005

  3. Trainer

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > Can you save me money transatlantic flights?

    sure, swim....

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "I've got a bad cold," Tom said infectiously.

    Neil, Oct 18, 2005
  4. Trainer

    James Guest

    Nice to see someone actually try and save people some money!

    Thanks Trainer

    James, Oct 18, 2005
  5. Trainer

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Can you save me money transatlantic flights?
    >
    >sure, swim....

    jeezz, you're no help at all.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005
  6. Trainer

    > jeezz, you're no help at all.

    thank you. That was what I was going for.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Wench: What you use to turn the head of a dolt.

    Neil, Oct 18, 2005
  7. Trainer

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "James" <> say in news:uylOT##0FHA.508
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Nice to see someone actually try and save people some money!
    >
    > Thanks Trainer

    oy! google will get you discounted exam vouchers, there are deals on from
    Vue and this prometric thing. If you are a little observant, the deals
    are there.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - He's not dead, Jim, he's metaphysically challenged.

    Neil, Oct 18, 2005
  8. Trainer

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >oy! google will get you discounted exam vouchers, there are deals on from
    >Vue and this prometric thing. If you are a little observant, the deals
    >are there.

    and for this week only get V.!.A.G.R.A and $ofttabs delivered to your
    home for FREE, when you invest in out money making *EXCLUSIVE* st0ck
    market scam... I mean, scheme. Remember this 'month' only.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005
  9. Trainer

    MitchS Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > and for this week only get V.!.A.G.R.A and $ofttabs delivered to your
    > home for FREE, when you invest in out money making *EXCLUSIVE* st0ck
    > market scam... I mean, scheme. Remember this 'month' only.....

    How many tablets, and what is the shelf life.
    <cipherin>
    $birthday = 1 tab(.50) *Half my remaining birthdays is reasonable don't you
    think
    death = (72-24)*$birthday
    return death
    maxshelflife = (2)death
    return maxshelflife
    </ cipher>

    I need 22 tablets but they must have a shelf life of 44 years and please
    include free manual "Rembering what it is, where to put it, and how to use
    it for dummies"

    Thank you.
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

    MitchS, Oct 18, 2005
  10. Trainer

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <m remove this > say in news:#VL
    $8Y$:

    > $birthday

    optimist.

    <joke>
    Father takes son into pharmacy, son notices selection of ¢ondoms and
    inquires. After teh father IDs them the son says "oh, we learned about
    those in health class. Why are these ones in a 3 pack?" "well son,"
    'splains the dad "those are for High school boys; one for Friday night,
    one for Saturday night and one for sunday night." Spying another box
    containing six, he again inquires. "For college son" the Dad continues "2
    for Friday, 2 for Saturday and 2 for SUnday". Lastly the boy spots a 12
    pack. Sighing the father explains "There for when you're married; 1 for
    January..."
    </joke>

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Being married to a programmer is like having a cat. You talk to it,
    but you're never really sure if it hears you, much less comprehends what
    you say.

    Neil, Oct 18, 2005
  11. Trainer

    James Guest

    I am in need of V.!.a.g.r.a., as the gay pron just isn't getting it up for
    me.
    Where do I send money?

    James, Oct 18, 2005
  12. Trainer

    MitchS Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    >I am in need of V.!.a.g.r.a., as the gay pron just isn't getting it up for
    >me.
    > Where do I send money?

    I'm pretty sure I could have went forever without reading that.
    *Dry heaves into trash can*

    MitchS, Oct 18, 2005
  13. Trainer -

    I certainly hope that you win the contest and get the free trip! I signed
    up for it a few weeks ago.

    Cheers,

    Bob

    --
    Bob Christian II
    MVP - LCS

    Bob Christian, Oct 18, 2005
  14. Trainer

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Bob Christian" <> wrote in message
    > Trainer -
    >
    > I certainly hope that you win the contest and get the free trip! I signed
    > up for it a few weeks ago.

    Well if he wins the trip, I want him to bring me back a Frisbee® or
    something.

    Frisbee®, Oct 18, 2005
  15. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    Thank you very much, honestly. But the trip is not important to me, REALLY.
    I truly just want to help people on their way to a Microsoft track to save
    money. For instance, my students spend $15,000 for MCSE training, the couple
    of hundred dollars they save when discounts like this are available actually
    makes a big difference to them. If I happen the win something it'll go to
    the local Boys and Girls club or something like that. Thanks again Bob.

    Trainer, Oct 18, 2005
  16. Take the trip if you get it...it is likely not transferrable. You have
    earned it. Donate time to the Boys & Girls Club...it is much more fun to do
    that anyway.

    $15K for an MCSE!!?? WOW, ouch, and stuff. Granted, computertraining.com
    is $24.5k for their MCSE courses.

    Bob

    Bob Christian, Oct 19, 2005
  17. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    We are the lowest price training in our area. We can't go much lower or we
    wouldn't be able to offer the high quality training that our students
    expect. I will only employ certified instructors with at least ten years of
    industry experience and at least five years of classroom experience. I've
    found that paying for quality always fills the classroom.

    Trainer, Oct 19, 2005
  18. Glad to see that it still exists out there...most of the training centers
    that I hear about pay a low daily rate and employ anyone with an MCP.

    Bob Christian, Oct 19, 2005
  19. Make that MCT.

    Bob Christian, Oct 19, 2005
  20. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    Eventually it will come full circle. In my area at one time there were 13
    training centers, now there is two. We both charge basically the same rates
    and hire qualified instructors. There will always be low cut companys out
    there but they never last. But really times have changed since ten to
    fifteen years ago. Back then there wasn't the overload of internet
    braindumps and online training that exists now. Training centers do have to
    adapt to survive. I'm proud to say we have been in business for almost
    twenty years now. Have a great day Bob.

    Trainer, Oct 19, 2005