    (70-921) I have passed yesterday. Information about all exams is shown in my
    transcript, but status is MCP - not MCSA. Does anybody know, how long mcsa
    status will be updating? Thank you.
    sergk, Jan 11, 2008

  2. sergk

    John R Guest

    "sergk" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello. I have passed 4 exams: 70-270, 70-290, 70-284, 70-291. The last
    > exam
    > (70-921) I have passed yesterday. Information about all exams is shown in
    > my
    > transcript, but status is MCP - not MCSA. Does anybody know, how long mcsa
    > status will be updating? Thank you.

    Normally, new certs earned take a day or two after the last test shows up on
    your Microsoft transcript (not your testing partners transcript). If you
    just passed your exam in the last day or two, give it a few days.

    I know it seems like forever waiting for it to show up, but believe me, it
    will.

    Congrats

    John R
    John R, Jan 11, 2008