    Any thoughts?
    Thanks guys
    , Jul 16, 2007

  2. Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I'm trying to access the firmware through 192.168.1.1 of my 2.4g
    > Linksys router.
    > The password box just keeps coming back after I enter "admin" (I've
    > made no change
    > to the default p/w).
    > Tried turning off Norton, didn't help. Also tried to access in Firefox
    > and IE.
    > Any thoughts?
    > Thanks guys

    There is a default password, if that doesn't work, after checking the
    MANUAL, press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds and then power
    cycle it to reset it to factory defaults.

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    and put on his website: http://www.futurehardware.in/595578-2.htm all
    exposed to children (the link I've include does not directly display his
    filth). You can find the same information by googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and
    'exposed to kids'.
    Leythos, Jul 16, 2007

  3. pcbutts1 Guest

    You can now update your firmware automatically, linksys gives you that
    option but you must download the correct firmware option for it. Check their
    website again for your model number. They can also do it remotely on the
    phone.

    pcbutts1, Jul 17, 2007