    I keep getting a message saying that update KB911895 is ready to update.
    Everytime I try I get another message saying it failed to update. Can soemone
    tell me in layman terms how to get it to update or how to stop it.

    Naida, Oct 2, 2009

  2. Naida

    Carlos Guest

    Naida,
    What Operating System are you running?
    The only reference I could find to that KB was not in English:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/911895/es
    and is related to Screen Saver not working when using a wireless MS pointing
    device.
    KB speaks mostly of Windows XP SP2.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Oct 2, 2009

  3. Naida

    Naida Guest

    I am using xp proffessional I have found one of the many emails I received
    from mssupport I have had trying to fix this. The down load is HID Non-user
    imput data filter KB911895. What I have now done to stop it constantly asking
    to download was to un-tick the boxes next to them. This seems to have stopped
    things. I hope this is ok.

    Naida, Oct 3, 2009
  4. Naida

    John Barnes Guest

    The only item in the knowledgebase related to the subject is this.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913405 Does this seem related to your
    situation?

    John Barnes, Oct 5, 2009