UPDATE: Good Browser for Older Computer

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Brad, Jan 20, 2006.

  1. Brad

    Brad Guest

    Hi Notan,

    Thanks for the tip. I tried both and found Opera (V8.51) was much faster
    on my old Windows 95 laptop than Fire Fox. Now, I can visit the sites
    that I couldn't visit with the older version of Netscape.

    Brad

    Brad, Jan 20, 2006