    How do I get rid of this **%$#& unwanted and unnecessary upgrade?

    Thanks

    DonW
    Donald Wilkinson, May 12, 2006

  2. Donald:
    Just click the "+" sign right to the left of the name of the update.
    Then check the box
    "Never show this update again" (or however it is written in English -
    running x64 Spanish here).
    That should fix it.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 12, 2006

  3. Thanks Re: Update for Outlook won't install

    Thanks, Carlos

    That was really annoying me

    DonW

    Donald Wilkinson, May 13, 2006