    Cheers Barnze

    --
    Keep Smiling & Look after your family

    Barnze, Jan 4, 2005

  2. Barnze wrote:

    > Can't download the latest update..Anyone else in the same situation?

    Yes, I see one machine that says internet connection failed and one that
    has no complaints.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 4, 2005

  3. Barnze

    Barnze Guest

    Stuck on 1% here

    Barnze, Jan 4, 2005
  4. Barnze

    Sunny Guest

    "Barnze" <> wrote in message
    > Can't download the latest update..Anyone else in the same situation?

    Try Update Manger "Settings" and select "Use proxy server if direct fails"

    Sunny, Jan 4, 2005
  5. Barnze

    lsj7 Guest

    Sunny wrote:
    > "Barnze" <> wrote in message
    >> Can't download the latest update..Anyone else in the same situation?

    > Try Update Manger "Settings" and select "Use proxy server if direct
    > fails"

    Avg7 is a hell of a lot more work to do at updating than Avg6 was. Maybe
    its just me.......

    --

    Cherish, therefore, the spirit of our people, and keep alive their
    attention. .If once they become inattentive to the public affairs, you

    _________Jefferson to Carrington 1787

    lsj7

    lsj7, Jan 5, 2005
  6. Barnze

    jm Guest

    "lsj7" <> wrote in message
    > Sunny wrote:
    >> "Barnze" <> wrote in message
    >>> Can't download the latest update..Anyone else in the same situation?

    >> Try Update Manger "Settings" and select "Use proxy server if direct
    >> fails"

    > Avg7 is a hell of a lot more work to do at updating than Avg6 was. Maybe
    > its just me.......

    It updates every morning automatically with no problems for me.

    jm, Jan 5, 2005
  7. Barnze

    Barnze Guest

    Sorted..