(update) Demonstration for the Science

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Daniel ROCHA, May 12, 2005.

  1. Daniel ROCHA

    Daniel ROCHA Guest

    Daniel ROCHA, May 12, 2005

  2. Daniel ROCHA

    Paul Furman Guest

    Those are nice but haven't we seen this a few times already?

    --
    Paul Furman
    http://www.edgehill.net/1

    Paul Furman, May 12, 2005

  3. Daniel ROCHA

    Crownfield Guest

    Paul Furman wrote:

    > Those are nice but haven't we seen this a few times already?

    why would we care anyway?
    he probably just needs to boost website traffic.

    Crownfield, May 12, 2005
  4. In article <4282d9db$1$294$>,
    "Daniel ROCHA" <> wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I would like to invite you to see my last update.
    >
    > It's a demonstration of scientists, in the streets
    > of Paris.
    >
    > http://www.monochromatique.com/science2/
    >
    > Regards,

    Your web site is still too annoying.

    Kevin McMurtrie, May 12, 2005
  5. Daniel ROCHA

    Hannah Guest

    "Daniel ROCHA" <> wrote in message
    > It's a demonstration of scientists, in the streets
    > of Paris.
    >
    > http://www.monience2/

    Yuk; home page - bye bye.
    H.