    I understand DVD Decrypter is no longer be updated.

    Best, Aaron
    , Mar 16, 2006

  2. Netmask Guest

    DVDFabDecrypter is updated

    Netmask, Mar 16, 2006

  3. Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On 15 Mar 2006 21:15:25 -0800, Gave us:

    >What is the best CURRENT software that can be used to defeat
    >Macrovision when making copies of DVD disks?
    >
    >I understand DVD Decrypter is no longer be updated.

    Take this off topic retarded CRAP somewhere else, dipshit.
    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 16, 2006
  4. Mr. Moe Guest

    On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:43:59 GMT, Roy L. Fuchs
    <> wrote:

    >On 15 Mar 2006 21:15:25 -0800, Gave us:
    >
    >>What is the best CURRENT software that can be used to defeat
    >>Macrovision when making copies of DVD disks?
    >>
    >>I understand DVD Decrypter is no longer be updated.

    > Take this off topic retarded CRAP somewhere else, dipshit.

    Off topic???
    Where should he take it? The 'e-book' newsgroup?
    It's extremely ON topic....and I wish him well.
    Mr. Moe, Mar 16, 2006
  5. Eaton Wings Guest

    wrote in news:1142486125.546809.180290
    @u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com:

    > What is the best CURRENT software that can be used to defeat
    > Macrovision when making copies of DVD disks?
    >
    > I understand DVD Decrypter is no longer be updated.
    >
    > Best, Aaron

    DVD Shrink.
    Eaton Wings, Mar 16, 2006
  6. TB Guest

    "Roy L. Fuchs" aka "Dork Matter" whined:

    > Take this off topic retarded CRAP somewhere else, dipshit.

    Poor baby. What's it like to be the newsgroup's favorite punching bag?

    T.B.
    TB, Mar 16, 2006
  7. Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:32:40 GMT, Mr. Moe
    <Mr_Moe@Disposable_Records.com> Gave us:

    >On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:43:59 GMT, Roy L. Fuchs
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On 15 Mar 2006 21:15:25 -0800, Gave us:
    >>
    >>>What is the best CURRENT software that can be used to defeat
    >>>Macrovision when making copies of DVD disks?
    >>>
    >>>I understand DVD Decrypter is no longer be updated.

    >> Take this off topic retarded CRAP somewhere else, dipshit.

    >Off topic???
    >Where should he take it? The 'e-book' newsgroup?
    >It's extremely ON topic....and I wish him well.

    This group is about DVDs. The factory releases, not about how to
    rip them, you fucking retard.

    It is no way, shape or form on topic, fucktard!
    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 16, 2006
  8. TB Guest

    "Roy L. Fuchs" whined:

    >>Off topic???
    >>Where should he take it? The 'e-book' newsgroup?
    >>It's extremely ON topic....and I wish him well.

    > This group is about DVDs. The factory releases, not about how to
    > rip them, you fucking retard.
    >
    > It is no way, shape or form on topic, fucktard!

    Tsk, tsk. Royal Fucks ungoes his latest meltdown. It appears that monitoring
    what is posted here on AVD is a bit too stressful for ya, big guy. Haven't
    you figured out no one gives a rat's ass what you think is "on topic," you
    psychotic goofball?

    T.B.
    TB, Mar 16, 2006
  9. Netmask Guest

    "Roy L. Fuchs" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:32:40 GMT, Mr. Moe
    > <Mr_Moe@Disposable_Records.com> Gave us:
    >
    >>On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:43:59 GMT, Roy L. Fuchs
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On 15 Mar 2006 21:15:25 -0800, Gave us:

    >>> Take this off topic retarded CRAP somewhere else, dipshit.

    >>Off topic???
    >>Where should he take it? The 'e-book' newsgroup?
    >>It's extremely ON topic....and I wish him well.

    > This group is about DVDs. The factory releases, not about how to
    > rip them, you fucking retard.
    >
    > It is no way, shape or form on topic, fucktard!

    By the aggressive tone you have taken clearly you are upset. If you are
    upset or even angry then you have been manipulated like a little puppet on a
    string either way you lose as you blood pressure has gone up and you have
    done physical damage to yourself - anger is bad for the health it should be
    suppressed (not repressed). See your GP as soon as possible.
    Netmask, Mar 17, 2006
  10. Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 00:41:17 GMT, "Netmask"
    <> Gave us:

    >"Roy L. Fuchs" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:32:40 GMT, Mr. Moe
    >> <Mr_Moe@Disposable_Records.com> Gave us:

    >>>Off topic???
    >>>Where should he take it? The 'e-book' newsgroup?
    >>>It's extremely ON topic....and I wish him well.

    >> This group is about DVDs. The factory releases, not about how to
    >> rip them, you fucking retard.
    >>
    >> It is no way, shape or form on topic, fucktard!

    >By the aggressive tone you have taken clearly you are upset. If you are
    >upset or even angry then you have been manipulated like a little puppet on a
    >string

    You're an idiot. I am laughing at your retarded asses.

    I have a library of REAL DVDs while you retarded bastards have
    pirated, ripped off CRAP.

    > either way you lose as you blood pressure has gone up and you have
    >done physical damage to yourself

    You're an idiot. Where did I say I was angry, dipshit.

    > - anger is bad for the health it should be

    You're a fucking retard. You shouldn't be. Maybe you'll do better in
    your next life.

    **** off and die... as soon as possible.
    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 17, 2006
  11. TB Guest

    "Dork (Doesn't) Matter" whined:

    (snip)

    >>By the aggressive tone you have taken clearly you are upset. If you are
    >>upset or even angry then you have been manipulated like a little puppet on
    >>string

    > You're an idiot. I am laughing at your retarded asses.

    Uhh, you're replying to one person, nutboy.

    > I have a library of REAL DVDs while you retarded bastards have
    > pirated, ripped off CRAP.

    Wow, how spectacular. I'm sure the DM aka Royal Fucks dvd library consists
    of plenty of gems like the complete Tellitubbies collection. Got any rage
    management self help dvds in that big ol' collection, psycho-boy?

    >> either way you lose as you blood pressure has gone up and you have
    >>done physical damage to yourself

    > You're an idiot. Where did I say I was angry, dipshit.

    Ha! This is Fuchsie's idea of being a calm, rational person. I wonder how
    many keyboards he smashes per week when he goes through his typical
    psychotic rages.

    >> - anger is bad for the health it should be

    > You're a fucking retard. You shouldn't be. Maybe you'll do better in
    > your next life.

    Wait for it, here comes the vein-popping finale........

    >>suppressed (not repressed). See your GP as soon as possible.
    >>

    > **** off and die... as soon as possible.

    Heeheehee. This guy played you like a violin.

    T.B.
    TB, Mar 17, 2006
  12. Netmask Guest

    "TB" <> wrote in message
    > "Dork (Doesn't) Matter" whined:
    >
    > (snip)
    >
    >>>By the aggressive tone you have taken clearly you are upset. If you are
    >>>upset or even angry then you have been manipulated like a little puppet
    >>>on a
    >>>string

    >> You're an idiot. I am laughing at your retarded asses.

    > Uhh, you're replying to one person, nutboy.
    >
    >> I have a library of REAL DVDs while you retarded bastards have
    >> pirated, ripped off CRAP.

    > Wow, how spectacular. I'm sure the DM aka Royal Fucks dvd library consists
    > of plenty of gems like the complete Tellitubbies collection. Got any rage
    > management self help dvds in that big ol' collection, psycho-boy?
    >
    >>> either way you lose as you blood pressure has gone up and you have
    >>>done physical damage to yourself

    >> You're an idiot. Where did I say I was angry, dipshit.

    > Ha! This is Fuchsie's idea of being a calm, rational person. I wonder how
    > many keyboards he smashes per week when he goes through his typical
    > psychotic rages.
    >
    >>> - anger is bad for the health it should be

    >> You're a fucking retard. You shouldn't be. Maybe you'll do better in
    >> your next life.

    > Wait for it, here comes the vein-popping finale........
    >
    >>>suppressed (not repressed). See your GP as soon as possible.
    >>>

    >> **** off and die... as soon as possible.

    > Heeheehee. This guy played you like a violin.
    >
    > T.B.

    This gal played you like a violin actually...
    Netmask, Mar 17, 2006
  13. TB Guest

    "Netmask" wroteth:

    >> Heeheehee. This guy played you like a violin.
    >>
    >> T.B.
    >>

    > This gal played you like a violin actually...

    I tip my hat to you, o' Aussie chick.

    T.B.
    TB, Mar 17, 2006
  14. Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:55:01 GMT, "TB" <>
    Gave us:

    >"Netmask" wroteth:
    >>>
    >>> Heeheehee. This guy played you like a violin.
    >>>
    >>> T.B.
    >>>

    >> This gal played you like a violin actually...

    >I tip my hat to you, o' Aussie chick.

    You're both too fucking retarded to know who played whom.
    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 18, 2006
  15. TB Guest

    "Roy L. Fuchs" cried liek a baby:

    > You're both too fucking retarded to know who played whom.

    Maybe you should just play with yourself, ehh Fuchsie?

    T.B.
    TB, Mar 18, 2006
  16. Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 03:32:29 GMT, "TB" <>
    Gave us:

    >"Roy L. Fuchs" cried liek a baby:
    >>
    >> You're both too fucking retarded to know who played whom.

    >Maybe you should just play with yourself, ehh Fuchsie?

    Do you really think that it is up to you, dipshit?
    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 18, 2006
  17. TB Guest

    Roy L. Fuchs" cried like a baby:

    >>> You're both too fucking retarded to know who played whom.

    >>Maybe you should just play with yourself, ehh Fuchsie?

    > Do you really think that it is up to you, dipshit?

    You go through a lot of caseworkers, don't you.

    T.B.
    TB, Mar 18, 2006