    Thanks
    Robin

    I'm a Kid At Heart! Visit Heart-N-Soul Today!

    Robin, Mar 7, 2005

  2. Robin

    Guest

    On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 15:32:07 -0500, "Robin" <> wrote:

    |> What is a good freeware program that will unzip several zip files at once?
    |> Running Windows XP

    There's suppose to be a DOS version of winzip in the winzip directory
    (mine doesn't, version 7)

    Or you can download an old version of PKzip, and run it in a dos window

    The command is: PKUNZIP *.zip
    (in the directory the zips are in)

    --
    http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,12465622-13762,00.html

    , Mar 7, 2005

  3. Robin

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 15:32:07 -0500, Robin wrote:

    >What is a good freeware program that will unzip several zip files at once?

    Good is difficult to say, different folks like different things.

    Try
    http://www.ultimatezip.com/
    you can extract multiple archives to separate folders / common folder.
    (that's using an old ver 2.7.1, it has a small nag screen)

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Mar 7, 2005
  4. Robin