    tell me why it always wants to ARCHIVE everything.........ALL HELP OR ANY
    INFO SITES WOULD BE WELL APPRECIATED, ALL THE BEST, FRED C

    ---

    fredcromer, May 2, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Boomer Guest

    "fredcromer" <> did say:

    > Hi, after downloading some freeware games, they come in the .ZIP
    > format...so out of pure luck I opened one called JSW.ZIP with the
    > zip prog. I'm not sure how i did it but i think i extracted the
    > files within, and it turned the main file into an EXE one

    You have extracted the zip file. Now double click on the .exe file to
    install.

    > ....I
    > have just d,loaded a game i've been hunting for ages, and again
    > it's .ZIP.......HOW DO I USE THE COMMANDS in these zip progs to
    > get them running om my WINme, for example...why extract?,

    Extract... to extract/unzip to a certain file on your hard drive.

    > there
    > are options like open,add,favs,extract,view,.....and could someone
    > please tell me why it always wants to ARCHIVE
    > everything.........ALL HELP OR ANY INFO SITES WOULD BE WELL
    > APPRECIATED, ALL THE BEST, FRED C

    Please get rid of that silly AVG sig.

    Boomer, May 2, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    Boomer Guest

    "fredcromer" <> did say:

    > Hi, after downloading some freeware games, they come in the .ZIP
    > format...so out of pure luck I opened one called JSW.ZIP with the
    > zip prog. I'm not sure how i did it but i think i extracted the
    > files within, and it turned the main file into an EXE one....I
    > have just d,loaded a game i've been hunting for ages, and again
    > it's .ZIP.......HOW DO I USE THE COMMANDS in these zip progs to
    > get them running om my WINme, for example...why extract?, there
    > are options like open,add,favs,extract,view,.....and could someone
    > please tell me why it always wants to ARCHIVE
    > everything.........ALL HELP OR ANY INFO SITES WOULD BE WELL
    > APPRECIATED, ALL THE BEST, FRED C

    http://www.ultimatezip.com/faq.htm

    Forum
    http://www.swe-von-schleusen.de/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

    You might want to check the 'Help" file in Ulimatezip also.

    Boomer, May 2, 2004
  4. fredcromer

    William Hung Guest

    Why get rid of the AVG sig? It's better than those damn spam reports you
    post.

    William Hung, May 2, 2004
  5. fredcromer

    Boomer Guest

    "William Hung" <> did say:

    > Why get rid of the AVG sig? It's better than those damn spam
    > reports you post.

    Those "e-mail" sigs mean -0- here.

    Boomer, May 2, 2004
  6. fredcromer

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "William Hung" <> did say:
    >
    > > Why get rid of the AVG sig? It's better than those damn spam
    > > reports you post.

    > Those "e-mail" sigs mean -0- here.

    So so too many of the posts ;-)

    Toolman Tim, May 2, 2004
  7. fredcromer

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> wrote in message

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > > "William Hung" <> did say:
    > >
    > > > Why get rid of the AVG sig? It's better than those damn spam
    > > > reports you post.

    > > Those "e-mail" sigs mean -0- here.

    > So so too many of the posts ;-)

    Especially when I don't check my spelling <vbg>

    "So do too many of the posts" heh heh

    Toolman Tim, May 2, 2004
  8. fredcromer

    Boomer Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> did say:
    > "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> wrote in message
    >> "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> > "William Hung" <> did say:

    >> > Those "e-mail" sigs mean -0- here.

    >> So so too many of the posts ;-)

    [snip]

    > "So do too many of the posts" heh heh

    So true. ;)

    Boomer, May 2, 2004
  9. fredcromer

    William Hung Guest

    According to you maybe...

    William Hung, May 2, 2004
  10. <plonk>

    Here's your sign, phuckhead. Boomer does a good job, and if you don't
    like it, then put her in your killfile...as I just did you. Life is too
    short to deal with stupid people.

    "William Hung" <> chiseled in stone, the following
    words news::

    --
    @}-}--}------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm

    @}-}-------Rosee, May 2, 2004
  11. fredcromer

    fredcromer Guest

    it's just that i don't seem to get the SOUND with the majority of the files
    I unzip, and **** YOU William Hung, I'd gladly stuff my thumbs that hard
    into your eye sockets, they'd touch the back of your skull, you pompous
    bastard....i could imagine sharing a cell in an A-cat jail with yer, you'd
    soon be my, let's leave it at that motherfucker...I was only asking a Q,
    i've had a comp 2 month only, and 20 years ago I was writing programs, I
    suppose you were helping Bill Gates out in those days eh??

    fredcromer, May 2, 2004
  12. fredcromer

    Sooty Guest

    William Hung wrote:
    > According to you maybe...

    No, according to anybody with the slightest amount of common sense,
    which you obviously don't have any of, bozo.

    *PLONK*

    Sooty, May 2, 2004
  13. fredcromer

    Boomer Guest

    "William Hung" <> did say:

    > According to you maybe...

    Please, please explain why "Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free" sig
    is needed on usenet?

    Boomer, May 2, 2004
  14. fredcromer

    William Hung Guest

    You cant spell ****....

    William Hung, May 2, 2004
  15. fredcromer

    William Hung Guest

    Well, you may want to ask AVG why they include it in the program...

    William Hung, May 2, 2004
  16. fredcromer

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Try spelling this, phuckhead...

    __
    /''''''/
    /..../
    /..../
    /´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    /'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ('(....´...´.... ¯ ~/'...')
    \.................'...../
    \............... _.·´
    \..............(
    \.............\

    And go hang yourself, Hung...

    *plonk*

    Toolman Tim, May 2, 2004
  17. fredcromer

    Toomer Guest

    "Sooty" <icee@the light.invalid> did say:

    > William Hung wrote:
    >> According to you maybe...

    > No, according to anybody with the slightest amount of common sense,
    > which you obviously don't have any of, bozo.
    >
    > *PLONK*

    I certainly would like to know why bozo thinks the "Outgoing mail is
    certified Virus Free" sigs are so important on usenet. ;o)

    Toomer, May 2, 2004
  18. fredcromer

    Boomer Guest

    "William Hung" <> did say:

    > Well, you may want to ask AVG why they include it in the
    > program...

    Gee's. I don't see that in my sig. I have AVG installed.

    Please, why are "Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free" important on
    usent?

    Boomer, May 2, 2004
  19. fredcromer

    Boomer Guest

    "William Hung" <> did say:

    > Well, you may want to ask AVG why they include it in the
    > program...

    Come on dos... answer the question!

    Boomer, May 2, 2004
  20. fredcromer

    Boomer Guest

    "@}-}-------Rosee" <!!GigAntiCBoSomS!!@Nip..com> did say:

    > <plonk>
    >
    > Here's your sign, phuckhead. Boomer does a good job, and if you
    > don't like it, then put her in your killfile...as I just did you.
    > Life is too short to deal with stupid people.

    It's just dos. "kobo65" No wonder the replies were overly lame.

    Boomer, May 2, 2004