    page to what I want, it somehow changes back to "about:blank". What ever is
    causing this also adds favorites I don't want to my favorites list. Any
    suggestions?
    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBK?=, Jun 16, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBK?=

    Dave Guest

    try asking in one of the virus/worm groups, there someone regularly posts a
    series of steps to eliminate home page hijackers, and other malware.

    Dave, Jun 16, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBK?=

    DanR Guest

    Mike J wrote:
    > Somehow, my start page is some kind of search page with the title of
    > "about:blank". I don't want this start page and even though I reset my start
    > page to what I want, it somehow changes back to "about:blank". What ever is
    > causing this also adds favorites I don't want to my favorites list. Any
    > suggestions?

    Do a google search for:
    "about blank" jack
    You will get loads of info. None of which you'll like.
    DanR, Jun 16, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBK?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    May be this can Help.
    Internet Infestation: http://www.ezlan.net/infestation.html
    Basic Steps in cleaning Internet "Junk" - http://www.ezlan.net/clean.html
    To avoid such occurrences.
    Internet -Basic protection: http://www.ezlan.net/firewall.html
    Assemble Freeware Security suit for Internet Connection:
    http://www.ezlan.net/security.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jun 17, 2005