    How do I remove the Search bar?

    Regards,
    Mr Gavin D Small.
    Gavin Small, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Gavin Small

    Kenny Guest

    View/Layout and take the tick out of Info Pane, Apply and OK.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Gavin Small

    trout Guest

    Gavin Small wrote:

    > Hello Group,
    > I have an unwanted search bar at the bottom of my Outlook Express,
    > which I no longer require. If I right click this, there is nothing
    > to suggest to remove it.
    > How do I remove the Search bar?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Mr Gavin D Small.

    I'd first look into the Control Panel; Add/remove Programs to see if
    it is something you can just uninstall.
    Also a caution. Addresses are commonly 'harvested' in Usenet by
    spammers. You don't want to publish them, or even post with one, that
    isn't disguised to 'bots in some way.
    --
    "And they are relentless."
    trout, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Gavin Small

    trout Guest

    Gavin Small wrote:

    > Hello Group,
    > I have an unwanted search bar at the bottom of my Outlook Express,
    > which I no longer require. If I right click this, there is nothing
    > to suggest to remove it.
    > How do I remove the Search bar?

    Also, if you want to do this the sure and easy way, you can use this
    VBS script:
    http://www.dougknox.com/utility/scripts_desc/unbrand.htm
    It's been often mentioned in this newsgroup, and I've used it
    myself, so I know it's safe and *only* does what it's supposed to.
    --
    "Easy instructions on the site."
    trout, Nov 10, 2004