    Does any body here know any way to make it stop?

    Thanks,
    Bill Gill

    BillGill, Jan 19, 2007

  2. BillGill

    just bob Guest

    I did not know it existed in version 2. But in version 3....

    In the Organizer, go to Edit -> Preferences -> Camera or Card Reader, and
    turn off "Use Adobe Photo Downloader".

    Copied from this message

    http://groups.google.com/group/adob...f download&rnum=1&hl=en&#doc_19b27d9ba1f786e4

    just bob, Jan 19, 2007

  3. BillGill

    BillGill Guest

    just bob wrote:
    > I did not know it existed in version 2. But in version 3....
    >
    > In the Organizer, go to Edit -> Preferences -> Camera or Card Reader, and
    > turn off "Use Adobe Photo Downloader".
    >

    > Copied from this message
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/adob...f download&rnum=1&hl=en&#doc_19b27d9ba1f786e4
    >

    > "BillGill" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>For some time now I have been having a problem when I
    >>load my Photoshop Elements 2. Every time I load it I
    >>get an error message saying that it failed to connect to
    >>one of my installed devices, do I want to try again. I
    >>have looked everywhere I can and can't find anything to
    >>turn it off.
    >>
    >>I don't want it to try to connect to any of my devices.
    >>I prefer to download all pictures to my hard drive, then
    >>work from there.
    >>
    >>Does any body here know any way to make it stop?
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>Bill Gill

    Thanks, but apparently I don't have Organizer. At least
    I can't find it.

    I appreciate the help.

    Bill

    BillGill, Jan 20, 2007
  4. BillGill

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    In article <Gifsh.35$>, BillGill <>
    wrote:

    > just bob wrote:
    > > I did not know it existed in version 2. But in version 3....
    > >
    > > In the Organizer, go to Edit -> Preferences -> Camera or Card Reader, and
    > > turn off "Use Adobe Photo Downloader".
    > >

    > > Copied from this message
    > >
    > > http://groups.google.com/group/adobe.photoshop.elements/tree/browse_frm/thre
    > > ad/39fbbb9de47f03/9412ca55211f629e?rnum=1&hl=en&q=adobe+elements+turn+off+do
    > > wnload&_done=%2Fgroup%2Fadobe.photoshop.elements%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fthread%2F39f
    > > bbb9de47f03%2F1e2dfb4ece80758f%3Flnk%3Dst%26q%3Dadobe+elements+turn+off+down
    > > load%26rnum%3D1%26hl%3Den%26#doc_19b27d9ba1f786e4
    > >

    > > "BillGill" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>For some time now I have been having a problem when I
    > >>load my Photoshop Elements 2. Every time I load it I
    > >>get an error message saying that it failed to connect to
    > >>one of my installed devices, do I want to try again. I
    > >>have looked everywhere I can and can't find anything to
    > >>turn it off.
    > >>
    > >>I don't want it to try to connect to any of my devices.
    > >>I prefer to download all pictures to my hard drive, then
    > >>work from there.
    > >>
    > >>Does any body here know any way to make it stop?
    > >>
    > >>Thanks,
    > >>Bill Gill

    > Thanks, but apparently I don't have Organizer. At least
    > I can't find it.
    >
    > I appreciate the help.
    >
    > Bill

    The Adobe web site at http://www.adobe.com is a great resource. They
    have a lot of documentation there and online tech support forums where
    people can post questions such as this. Give it a try.

    Shawn Hirn, Jan 21, 2007
  5. BillGill

    BillGill Guest

    Shawn Hirn wrote:

    >>Thanks, but apparently I don't have Organizer. At least
    >>I can't find it.
    >>
    >>I appreciate the help.
    >>
    >>Bill

    > The Adobe web site at http://www.adobe.com is a great resource. They
    > have a lot of documentation there and online tech support forums where
    > people can post questions such as this. Give it a try.

    Thanks

    Bill

    BillGill, Jan 21, 2007