    remove it, it returns on reopening. Can't find in Options or View a way to
    remove it by default. I thought it just remembered the last chosen layout,
    but it doesn't now.

    Karl Engel, Jan 22, 2007

  2. Karl Engel

    x@y Guest

    "Karl Engel" <> wrote in message

    > Firefox has started opening with an unwanted bookmark toolbar. Each time I
    > remove it, it returns on reopening. Can't find in Options or View a way to
    > remove it by default. I thought it just remembered the last chosen layout,
    > but it doesn't now.

    Hello Karl.

    Try "Mozilla.Support.Firefox" News Group.
    Your Server will be: "News.Mozilla.Org" Omit Quotes.
    You may get an answer by just reading a few Posts.

    Good Luck, x@y

    x@y, Jan 23, 2007

  3. Karl Engel

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or About Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:30:06 +1100, Without Any Hesitation, Karl
    Engel Wrote The Following:

    > Firefox has started opening with an unwanted bookmark toolbar. Each time I
    > remove it, it returns on reopening. Can't find in Options or View a way to
    > remove it by default. I thought it just remembered the last chosen layout,
    > but it doesn't now.

    View button, Toolbars, uncheck bookmarks toolbar.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Jan 23, 2007