    Thanks,
    Bill

    , May 17, 2007

  2. Robert Baer Guest

    wrote:
    > I live in the US and as such have a US IP address. Because of this, I
    > am blocked from using some websites in Europe.
    >
    > Is there a way that I can log on to some site and then surf the net
    > from that site so it appears that I have a European IP address? A
    > Swiss address would be the most desirable.
    >
    > I heard that it was possible to do it through the Netherlands.
    >
    > Any ideas???
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bill

    Which websites?
    I will try some of them and let you know my experience.

    Robert Baer, May 17, 2007

  3. Paul Guest

    wrote:
    > I live in the US and as such have a US IP address. Because of this, I
    > am blocked from using some websites in Europe.
    >
    > Is there a way that I can log on to some site and then surf the net
    > from that site so it appears that I have a European IP address? A
    > Swiss address would be the most desirable.
    >
    > I heard that it was possible to do it through the Netherlands.
    >
    > Any ideas???
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bill

    This is an example. They are in Sweden.

    https://www.relakks.com/?lang=en

    Paul

    Paul, May 17, 2007
  4. Robert Baer Guest

    Paul wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I live in the US and as such have a US IP address. Because of this, I
    >> am blocked from using some websites in Europe.
    >>
    >> Is there a way that I can log on to some site and then surf the net
    >> from that site so it appears that I have a European IP address? A
    >> Swiss address would be the most desirable.
    >>
    >> I heard that it was possible to do it through the Netherlands.
    >>
    >> Any ideas???
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Bill
    >>

    > This is an example. They are in Sweden.
    >
    > https://www.relakks.com/?lang=en
    >
    > Paul

    Strange; i had no problem; a "copy and paste" of the site looks like:
    Great Britain

    Relakks offers you not only to surf anonymously, but also to use clients
    and applications anonymously on the internet.
    How it works:
    You'll exchange the IP-number you get from your ISP to an anonymous
    IP-number .
    You get a safe/encrypted connection between your computer and the Internet.
    Subscribe:
    Only SEK 49.00 per month or SEK 449.00 for 12 months

    prepaid
    incl. VAT
    Special offer

    * News
    * Sign up
    *
    o Connecting XP
    o Connecting Vista
    o Connecting OSX
    o Q & A
    o Security
    o Legal
    o About Relakks
    o Affiliate programme
    * Sign in

    Sign up for a subscription now and Feel more free and Relakksed when on
    the Internet!

    Sign up!
    Relakks provides services to help individuals to assure the security and
    integrity of their information. Relakks' responsibility stems from the
    strong Swedish tradition of protecting the integrity of private life and
    all forms of communication between individuals.
    Relakks - broadband Swedish style!
    Methinks the problem may stem from your ISP.

    Robert Baer, May 18, 2007