Unusual Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dave, Dec 18, 2005.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Hello,

    I suddenly can't seem to be able to do the following
    on my main hard drive:

    *Right click on a file or folder
    *Move files or folders to my second hard drive
    *Delete a file by any method

    I recently installed two programs, Windows Anti Spyware and
    BHO Demon 2.0.
    I uninstalled them, ran Spybot, Adaware and avg free
    but I still have the same problems.

    I am using Windows xp pro, and have kept it up to date.

    If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

    Thank You

    Dave
    Dave, Dec 18, 2005