    playing spin the bottle with some other kids, and complaining about the
    things they were doing. My question is why were the kids home alone in the
    first place, some people just dont deserve to be parents.
    T.N.O, Aug 3, 2003

  2. "T.N.O" <> wrote in news::

    > Did anyone else just see the pathetic untrusting parents on 2020
    > tonight.
    >
    > Rather than taking an active interest in their lives, they spy on
    > their kids using Video Cameras, GPS installed in their cars, trojan
    > type programs on their computers to see what they are sending in
    > emails...
    >
    > OMFG.
    >
    > There was one set of parents watching a video of their 9 and 11 yr
    > olds playing spin the bottle with some other kids, and complaining
    > about the things they were doing. My question is why were the kids
    > home alone in the first place, some people just dont deserve to be
    > parents.

    ....and then in the next breath they will turn around and tell you that they
    love and trust their kids. Yeah, right - and DOESN'T it show?! I agree
    with your last sentence completely.

    --
    -Nicolaas
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 3, 2003

  3. T.N.O

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "T.N.O" <> wrote in message
    > Did anyone else just see the pathetic untrusting parents on 2020 tonight.
    >
    > Rather than taking an active interest in their lives, they spy on their

    kids
    > using Video Cameras, GPS installed in their cars, trojan type programs on
    > their computers to see what they are sending in emails...
    >
    > OMFG.
    >
    > There was one set of parents watching a video of their 9 and 11 yr olds
    > playing spin the bottle with some other kids, and complaining about the
    > things they were doing. My question is why were the kids home alone in the
    > first place, some people just dont deserve to be parents.

    400 kids took 2 hours for the police to get under control, because the
    parents of those kids trusted them to know better and to be a lot more
    responsible than to be getting into trouble with the police.
    Damaging the walls of the building they were in was also very responsible of
    those young kids to have done.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Aug 3, 2003
  4. T.N.O

    T.N.O Guest

    "E. Scrooge" wrote
    | 400 kids took 2 hours for the police to get under control, because the
    | parents of those kids trusted them to know better and to be a lot more
    | responsible than to be getting into trouble with the police.

    a lack of supervision I think, but hey...

    | Damaging the walls of the building they were in was also very responsible
    of
    | those young kids to have done.

    Alcohol was signed off by a parent, I re-iterate, some people don't deserve
    to be parents.
    T.N.O, Aug 3, 2003
  5. T.N.O

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "T.N.O" <> wrote in message
    > "E. Scrooge" wrote
    > | 400 kids took 2 hours for the police to get under control, because the
    > | parents of those kids trusted them to know better and to be a lot more
    > | responsible than to be getting into trouble with the police.
    >
    > a lack of supervision I think, but hey...
    >
    > | Damaging the walls of the building they were in was also very

    responsible
    > of
    > | those young kids to have done.
    >
    > Alcohol was signed off by a parent, I re-iterate, some people don't

    deserve
    > to be parents.

    The kids proved that they couldn't be trusted. A bad confrontation with the
    police doesn't get much worse than that.
    Can't always blame the parents who have to give some slack at times to see
    if the kids can make the right choices for themselves.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Aug 3, 2003
  6. T.N.O

    Steven H Guest

    so are you saying you were a perfect fucking angel!

    hell - my mother thinks i was and i sure as hell wasnt

    kids are guarinteed to do two things - **** Up and Grow Up

    let them make their own mistakes (i sure as hell did) - when it comes
    time to pay - they will and they will grow from it.

    Steven H
    Steven H, Aug 5, 2003
  7. T.N.O

    T.N.O Guest

    Due to weird snipping of all previous posts, I dont know what this was in
    reply to, but I'll assume me.

    "Steven H" wrote
    | so are you saying you were a perfect fucking angel!

    no

    | hell - my mother thinks i was and i sure as hell wasnt

    good for her.

    | kids are guarinteed to do two things - **** Up and Grow Up

    I know.

    | let them make their own mistakes (i sure as hell did) - when it comes
    | time to pay - they will and they will grow from it.

    What I think too.
    T.N.O, Aug 5, 2003
  8. T.N.O

    Steven H Guest

    In article <3f2f4488$>, says...
    > Due to weird snipping of all previous posts, I dont know what this was in
    > reply to, but I'll assume me.

    buggar - yea too much snipping

    btw my reply was to E Scrooge

    Steven H
    Steven H, Aug 5, 2003
  9. T.N.O

    Dogg Guest

    On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 23:47:57 +1200, "E. Scrooge"
    < (remove eye)> wrote:

    <snip>

    >Can't always blame the parents

    Can and will.

    <snip>
    Dogg, Aug 6, 2003
  10. T.N.O

    Steven H Guest

    < (remove eye)> wrote:

    >Can't always blame the parents

    no its all that "satan" music impressionable youngsters listen to ;)

    Steven H
    Steven H, Aug 6, 2003